RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STUDENTS’ MOTIVATION AND STUDENTS’ SPEAKING ABILITY

Zahra, Farah Sahirah (2016) RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STUDENTS’ MOTIVATION AND STUDENTS’ SPEAKING ABILITY. S1 thesis, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.

[img]
Preview
Text
S_ING_1105625_Title.pdf

Download (486kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_ING_1105625_Abstract.pdf

Download (316kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_ING_1105625_Table_of_Contents.pdf

Download (484kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_ING_1105625_Chapter 1.pdf

Download (235kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_ING_1105625_Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (447kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
S_ING_1105625_Chapter 3.pdf

Download (588kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_ING_1105625_Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (372kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
S_ING_1105625_Chapter 5.pdf

Download (216kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_ING_1105625_Bibliography.pdf

Download (309kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_ING_1105625_Appendix 1.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (308kB)
[img] Text
S_ING_1105625_Appendix 2.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (162kB)
[img] Text
S_ING_1105625_Appendix 3.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (227kB)
Official URL: http://repository.upi.edu

Abstract

This study analyzed the correlation between students’ motivation and students’ speaking ability. The data were gathered from 43 students of second grade of private Junior High School in Bandung. One questionnaire and one oral test were used as the instrument of this study. The finding confirmed that H0 was rejected and Ha was accepted. It was calculated that there was a positive correlation between students’ motivation and their speaking ability, which was statistically significant (r = .355, n = 43, p = .02). The study result showed that 13% of students’ speaking ability could be predicted by students’ motivation, and the other 87% were predicted by other factors. ;---Penelitian ini meniliti tentang hubungan antara motivasi siswa dan kemampuan siswa dalam berbicara. Penelitian ini mengumpulkan data dari 43 siswa kelas 2 SMP swasta di Bandung. Satu kuisioner dan satu tes lisan di gunakan sebagai instrumen pada penelitian ini. Hasil penelitian membuktikan bahwa H0 ditolak dan Ha diterima. Setelah dihitung, hasil penelitian menunjukkan adanya korelasi positif yang signifikan antara motivasi belajar siswa dan kemampuan siswa dalam belajar (r = .355, n = 43, p = .02). Hasil penelitian menunjukan bahwa 13% kemampuan siswa dalam berbicara dapat diprediksi dengan motivasi siswa dalam belajar, dan 87% dapat di prediksi oleh faktor lain

Item Type: Skripsi,Tesis,Disertasi (S1)
Additional Information: No. Panggil: S ING ZAH r 2016 Pembimbing: I. Pupung Purnawarman, II. Iyen Nurlaelawati
Uncontrolled Keywords: Students’ motivation, Students’ speaking ability, Correlation, Motivasi siswa, kemampuan berbicara siswa
Subjects: P Language and Literature > PE English
Divisions: Fakultas Pendidikan Bahasa dan Seni > Jurusan Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris > Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
Depositing User: Mr mhsinf 2017
Date Deposited: 12 Oct 2017 03:52
Last Modified: 12 Oct 2017 03:52
URI: http://repository.upi.edu/id/eprint/27167

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item