PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN IPHONE

Afriendy, Eka (2016) PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN IPHONE. S1 thesis, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.

[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_0905954_Title.pdf

Download (103kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_0905954_Abstract.pdf

Download (184kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_0905954_Table_of_content.pdf

Download (137kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_0905954_Chapter1.pdf

Download (304kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_PEM_0905954_Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (331kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_0905954_Chapter3.pdf

Download (534kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_PEM_0905954_Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (397kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_0905954_Chapter5.pdf

Download (135kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_0905954_Bibliography.pdf

Download (183kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_PEM_0905954_Appendix1.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (235kB)
[img] Text
S_PEM_0905954_Appendix2.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (142kB)
[img] Text
S_PEM_0905954_Appendix3.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (245kB)
[img] Text
S_PEM_0905954_Appendix4.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (197kB)
Official URL: http://repository.upi.edu

Abstract

Technological developments lead to competition between companies is getting tougher.Technological developments also have an impact on communication tools.Telecommunication devices today is a necessity for the public.Telecommunication devices such as cellular phone is not a luxury, but rather the function of the mobile phone itself.The need for information and rapid communication practically make people choose a mobile phone as a means of them. Smartphones are smart mobile phones become the communication tool most widely used today.Apple is one of the renowned smartphonevendors, through the iPhone, Apple has managed mengguasai world smartphone market.iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc.The problem in this research is how the market share obtained iphone compared to other smartphone vendors, with a number of competitors in the smartphone market. The problem of this research is to know the description of brand equity and purchasing decisions and the extent to which brand equity influence on purchasing decisions by member DJ iphone apple iphone forum. This study uses descriptive and verification with the amount of saturated sample of 100 respondents drawn from memberskaskus apple iphone forum.The analysis technique used is the Pearson correlation coefficient and simple regression analysis. The results showed that brand equity and purchasing decisions iphonesmartphone in the category is quite high.The calculation result of correlation of 0.0601 means that there is a high enough relationship between brand equitywith purchasing decisions.The result of the calculation is simple regression analysis shows the influence of brand equityon purchasing decisions by 52.5% while the remaining 47.5% is influenced by factors that are not investigated. Based on the results of research on brand equityand purchasing decisions, the researchers suggest to Apple to do more events and promotions to iphone products so as to increase the level of sales and customer loyalty to the iphonesmartphone in Indonesia.

Item Type: Skripsi Tesis Atau Disertasi (S1)
Additional Information: No. Panggil: S PEM AFR p-2016; Pembimbing: I.Vanessa Gaffar II.Heni Hendrayati
Uncontrolled Keywords: Ekuitas Merek, Keputusan Pembelian, Brand Equity, Purchase Decision.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Pendidikan Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen (non kependidikan)
Depositing User: Mr mhsinf 2017
Date Deposited: 16 Aug 2017 06:06
Last Modified: 16 Aug 2017 06:06
URI: http://repository.upi.edu/id/eprint/24936

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item