PENGARUH STRATEGI CO-BRANDING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN

Indra, Bobby Raja (2015) PENGARUH STRATEGI CO-BRANDING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN. S1 thesis, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.

[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_1006341_Title.pdf

Download (27kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_1006341_Abstract.pdf

Download (190kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_1006341_Table_of_content.pdf

Download (154kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_1006341_Chapter1.pdf

Download (389kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_PEM_1006341_Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (551kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_1006341_Chapter3.pdf

Download (522kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_PEM_1006341_Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (749kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_1006341_Chapter5.pdf

Download (138kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
S_PEM_1006341_Bibliography.pdf

Download (139kB) | Preview
[img] Text
S_PEM_1006341_Appendix.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (590kB)
Official URL: http://repository.upi.edu

Abstract

Bisnis mobile messaging berkembang seiring dengan meningkatnya teknologi dan perkembangan smartphone di dunia. Hal ini membuat persaingan dalam bisnis mobile messaging semakin meningkat. Banyaknya pengembang aplikasi mobile messaging di Indonesia membuat KakaoTalk harus bersaing dalam menarik pengguna baru untuk memakai aplikasinya. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui gambaran mengenai strategi co-branding dan keputusan pembelian terhadap pengguna aplikasi mobile messaging KakaoTalk, serta bagaimana pengaruh co-branding terhadap keputusan pembelian terhadap pengguna aplikasi mobile messaging KakaoTalk. Penelitian ini menggunakan metode deskriptif dan verifikatif. Jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini adalah 100 orang, teknik pengambilan sampel yang digunakan adalah purposive sampling. Teknik analisis yang digunakan adalah regresi linier sederhana dengan menggunakan uji t untuk melihat pengaruh parsial. Hasil penelitian menunjukan bahwa co-branding dan keputusan pembelian berada pada kategori sedang. Hasil perhitungan korelasi, variabel co-branding memiliki hubungan yang positif dengan variabel keputusan pembelian. Hasil perhitungan analisis regresi sederhana diketahui bahwa 21.99% keputusan pembelian pengguna aplikasi mobile messaging KakaoTalk dipengaruhi oleh co-branding. Selanjutnya sisanya 78.01% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak diteliti oleh penulis. Karena keputusan pembelian dipengaruhi co-branding, maka saran untuk KakaoTalk adalah sebaiknya perusahaan melakukan pendekatan co-branding untuk meningkatkan keputusan pembelian.;--- The mobile messaging business is developing along with the growth of technology and the rapid development of smartphones in the world. As the result, the competition in the mobile messaging business is also increasing. The number of mobile messaging application developers in Indonesia pushes KakaoTalk, a mobile messaging application, to compete with others in order to attract new users to use their application. This study aims to describe the co-branding strategy and purchasing decisions of KakaoTalk users, and to investigates the influence of co-branding influence to the purchasing decisions of the Kakao Talk users. This research employs descriptive and verification method. The number of samples in this study were 100 people, the sampling technique used was purposive sampling. The analysis technique used is a simple linear regression by using t-test to see the partial effects. The results of the study shows that co-branding and purchasing decisions are in the moderate category. The correlation calculation result shows that co-branding variables has a positive relationship with the purchase decision variables. The results of the simple regression analysis calculation indicates that 21.99% of purchase decisions are affected by co-branding. Meanwhile, the remaining 78.01% are influenced by other factors which are not examined by the author. Since the purchase decisions are influenced by co-branding, it is suggested that KakaoTalk use the co-branding approaches in order to improve the purchasing decisions.

Item Type: Skripsi,Tesis,Disertasi (S1)
Additional Information: No.panggil : S PEM IND p-2015; Pembimbing : I.Ayu Kristina Yuliawati.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Co-Branding, Keputusan Pembelian, Co-Branding, Purchase Decision.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
Divisions: Fakultas Pendidikan Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen (non kependidikan)
Depositing User: Mr mhsinf 2017
Date Deposited: 09 Nov 2017 07:50
Last Modified: 09 Nov 2017 07:50
URI: http://repository.upi.edu/id/eprint/27721

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item