KONTRIBUSI SUPERVISI AKADEMIK KEPALA SEKOLAH DAN KINERJA GURU TERHADAP EFEKTIVITAS PEMBELAJARAN:Studi tentang Persepsi Guru atas Supervisi Akademik Kepala Sekolah dan Kinerja Guru Terhadap Efektivitas Pembelajaran di SMA Negeri se-Kabupaten Indramayu

Santoso, Budi (2010) KONTRIBUSI SUPERVISI AKADEMIK KEPALA SEKOLAH DAN KINERJA GURU TERHADAP EFEKTIVITAS PEMBELAJARAN:Studi tentang Persepsi Guru atas Supervisi Akademik Kepala Sekolah dan Kinerja Guru Terhadap Efektivitas Pembelajaran di SMA Negeri se-Kabupaten Indramayu. S2 thesis, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.

[img]
Preview
Text
t_adp__0808674_table_of_content.pdf

Download (252kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
t_adp__0808674_chapter1.pdf

Download (738kB) | Preview
[img] Text
t_adp__0808674_chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
t_adp__0808674_chapter3.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
t_adp__0808674_chapter5.pdf

Download (348kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
t_adp__0808674_bibliography.pdf

Download (238kB) | Preview
Official URL: http://repository.upi.edu/

Abstract

The fact that the students’ ability to absorb lessons is still low, may due to the learning process which is conservative and doesn’t touch the students’ own level dimension, that is what learning itself. Learning process, up to now, is still being dominated by teacher (teacher centered) and doesn’t provide access for students to make selfdevelopment through inquiry and thinking process, so that students become passive, Buchori (2005) in Khabibah (2006:1) The main issue is, the lack of learning process effectivenes in the State High Schools in Indramayu Regency, due to less of academic supervision conducted by the headmasters and teacher’s teaching performance which is not professional yet. Due to the low variable of Headmasters’ academic supervision and teachers’ teaching performance, the learning effectiveness is getting lower as well. The writer is interested in conducting this research which is entitled Contribiution of Headmasters’ academic Supervision and Teachers’ Teaching Performance toward Learning Effectiveness in State high Schools in Indramayu Regency. The main purpose of this research is to find out and to analyze the contribution of headmasters’ academic supervision and teachers’ learning performance toward learning effectiveness. Other purposes are to get: 1) Actual description of headmasters’ academic supervision, 2) Actual description og teachers’ teaching performance, 3) actual description of learning effectiveness, 4) the contribution of headmasters’ academic supervision toward learning effectiveness 5) the contribution of teachers’ learning performance toward learning effectiveness. The research uses survey method with quantitative approach. The sample is taken randomly, 86 of 598 State High Schools’ Teachers in Indramayu Regency. Instrument used is Questionnaire with Likert Scale, analysis technic used is Personal Product Moment Correllation. The research finds that there is positive and significant contribution of both headmaster’s academic supervision and teachers’ performance toward learning effectiveness in Senior high Schools all around Indramayu regency is calculated as 51.70% whereas the rest, 48.30% is determining by other variables. Effort in increasing learning effectiveness can be conducted through: 1) All teachers are obliged to have trainings; 2) Conducting supervision and evaluation for the implementations of learning process, correlating with Officer’s rules and carier; 3) Implementing clear reward and punishment. Teachers must make every effort to improve their competency and professionalism. It is expected that the research finding is being followed up by studying other factors which give contribution toward the learning effectiveness through different approaches and methods or wider sample and aspect.

Item Type: Skripsi,Tesis,Disertasi (S2)
Additional Information: Nomor Panggil T ADP SAN k-2010
Uncontrolled Keywords: Supervisi akademik; kinerja guru dan efektivitas pembelajaran
Subjects: L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Divisions: Sekolah Pasca Sarjana > Administrasi Pendidikan S-2
Depositing User: Mr. Tri Agung
Date Deposited: 15 Jul 2014 03:43
Last Modified: 15 Jul 2014 03:43
URI: http://repository.upi.edu/id/eprint/7958

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item