Pengaruh Kompetensi Pedagogik Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Guru Penjasorkes : Sekolah Dasar Negeri Di Kecamatan Taktakan Kota Serang

Sanubari, Ari (2010) Pengaruh Kompetensi Pedagogik Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Guru Penjasorkes : Sekolah Dasar Negeri Di Kecamatan Taktakan Kota Serang. S2 thesis, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.

[img]
Preview
Text
t_por_0809367_table_of_content.pdf

Download (262kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
t_por_0809367_chapter1.pdf

Download (294kB) | Preview
[img] Text
t_por_0809367_chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (362kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
t_por_0809367_chapter3.pdf

Download (354kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
t_por_0809367_chapter5.pdf

Download (242kB) | Preview
[img] Text
t_por_0809367_chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Staf Perpustakaan

Download (385kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
t_por_0809367_bibliography.pdf

Download (249kB) | Preview
Official URL: http://repository.upi.edu

Abstract

The problem in this research is, “how big is the influence of pedagogic competence and motivation on the performance of physical education teachers at primary schools in Taktakan sub-district the city of Serang?” The purpose of this research is to know the influence of pedagogic competence and motivation on the performance of those physical education teachers (PE). The utilized method in this research is descriptive method. The number of population is 34 consisted of physical education teachers from Taktakan sub-district the city of Serang. The employed instrument is questionnaire by Likert scale, the technical analysis uses the Correlation of Pearson Product Moment. The result of the research shows that the influence of pedagogic competence and motivation on the performance of physical education teachers is 55.4% and the rest, 44.6% is influenced or determined by other variables such as sport facilities, teachers' discipline, principal's leadership, parents' participation, communication and so forth. It is then recommended for the teachers of physical education to (1) improve their competence by taking courses or seminar so that the they will have much better pedagogic competence when they conduct their task as teacher. (2) In order that the teachers to have a quality life in terms of their prosperity, it is recommended for them to gain additional income such as by working in managing school's cooperation. By owning more money, there is possibility for them to invest the money for enhancing their pedagogic competence. (3) It is also recommended for the school principal to give a chance to the teachers in continuing their study to the higher school or university.

Item Type: Skripsi,Tesis,Disertasi (S2)
Additional Information: Nomor Panggil T_POR SAN p-2010
Uncontrolled Keywords: Kompetensi Pedagogik, Motivasi, Kinerja Guru Penjasorkes
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1501 Primary Education
Divisions: Sekolah Pasca Sarjana > Pendidikan Matematika S-2
Depositing User: Staf Koordinator 2
Date Deposited: 07 Jul 2014 03:41
Last Modified: 07 Jul 2014 03:41
URI: http://repository.upi.edu/id/eprint/10223

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item